Thursday, April 30, 2009

WoOoRrRrKkKkkK :)

Red Robin. Home of the smiling burger. Well not that I care all that much about it, but it's where I work. I just started as a hostess and it's a lot harder than I actually thought it would be. Oh well, I guess it's worth the eight bucks an hour because I need the money. Red Robin is known for their gourmet burgers mainly, but they have so many things there that are good. They have great shakes and wonderful smoothies and I'm definitely enjoying this whole employee discount thing. Last Sunday was the day of truth, it was my certification. Luckily I passed, and I'm so excited. One of the things I'm really not looking forward to that much is being 'the bird'; the giant mascot that walks around and gives high fives to the little kids. I don't want to be in a bird costume, I think I may just tell them I am claustrophobic or deathly afraid of those creepy things; which in this case is completely true because those things scare the crap out of me. Well I guess I can't complain all that much since they did hire me and I am making money and that was my main concern to begin with. All I have to do now is do a good job, not get fired, and make customers happy. I also have to remember that THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!! :)

No comments: