Thursday, April 23, 2009

seasons of LOVE


High school relationships....Where should I start? Well I'll just say what's on my mind I guess. They all start out amazing and better than you could ever believe but somehow they all end. Is it because we are too immature to handle them? Who knows? Recently in my high school I have seen a lot of relationship issues. Some partners are unfaithful and cheat and some break up because someone is accused of doing something actually didn't. About a week ago I saw a couple who have been dating for about three or four years break up. It so weird to not see them together. It makes me think of my relationships with guys and makes me wonder if I really want to pursue anything with the guy I've been talking to for about a month. After being hurt over and over again it's so hard to place trust in a new guy. I mean of course they all promise not to hurt you and to be the "best boy ever"....for any girl to ever read this, that's a LIE. I really am torn between really starting to like this guy and protecting my heart from it getting hurt and abused again. Also I don't want to deal with the drama of rumors. Yesterday I had four people come up to me in a matter of a half an hour and asked me about something that was completely untrue and they all believed it was true. I don't think I can handle the drama of dating someone and people trying to make themselves feel important and "in the loop" by going around saying stuff that ruins my reputation in the end. Ugh. I can't wait to graduate next year. It can't come fast enough. I guess for now I'll put up with all the drama and try to keep a low profile. I just hope that my classmates can have the maturity to not always believe what the grapevine tells them.

No comments: