Thursday, April 23, 2009

groin up

Do you remember ever going to a family or friend get together with your parents, and you see people who say "Oh my, how you've grown, I remember when you were just this big." Well if not I probably make up for you. It happens to me all the time and it gets so old. Don't adults realize that eventually the little kid that you were was going to grow up? Well it's junior year and I got my first real job...Red Robin. I don't know whether to be excited about having a job and making money or to hate the fact that it's a restaurant and I told myself I would never work there. Well over all I'm excited to start work because it's money and I have a feeling I'm going to need a lot of it for this upcoming summer. Also I feel like having a good job is preparing me for what's to come. College is also a thing I need to start thinking about and something that I get asked about a lot. I'm not totally sure about where I want to go, but i think I have a pretty good idea. I just hope that idea is something I can follow through on and turns into something promising for my future.

No comments: