Thursday, April 9, 2009

f***mylife.com

Due to the excessive amounts of students in our high school visiting fmylife.com instead of focusing on there studies in the computer lab; it is now blocked by the school to visit. I must admit that I was one of those students who wasted away the precious time given to me by reading about hilarious stories of bad things happening to good people. But can you really blame me? I mean if you read these stories and think of the horrible things they must have been dealing with you can't help but to get sucked in and want to read more and more. I will admit I have had some pretty bad days when all I want to do is go home and cry and eat some ice cream, but once you visit that website and read some of the posts you immediately feel better about yourself. Although then one starts to wonder if reading about other people's embarrassment to make you feel better is the right thing to do. However; I don't think people would mind others laughing at them if they were the one who posted the story in the first place. All i know is that one of these days when something truly terrible and embarrassing happens to me, I can only hope that it is FML worthy. This website is no longer just a website its turning in to a dependence for teenagers and has drastically affected the language we use with our friends today. Cya :)

No comments: