Thursday, May 14, 2009

soooo many overwhelming things

So....here's the story. My chemistry teacher has been making me sooo mad lately. It is to the point where I just want to yell and scream at him the next time he does something that upsets me. I realize that some of the time you don't mesh well with your class and that's completely understandable. But when it gets to the point where the teacher is going to other teachers during the time he is supposed to be teaching us and complaining about how we don't pay attention or do well on the tests? Really? Come on now. I don't want to make this sound like our class is perfect with no troubles, but I do pretty well in that class and when I don't understand something and want to ask a question I get ignored. I have literally watched him see that my hand is up and ignore until someone else has a question, then watch him walk to the other end of the room, help them and then continue to help all the people that had their hand up after I had been waiting. Once waiting to the point where my hand is barely raised because it is so tired of being raised my teacher will walk over to help me and as I ask the question he starts yelling at me for not paying attention or I am the one that needs to figure out my own problem because i don't understand something. REALLY?!!? I'm at the point of just freaking out on him in front of the whole class. UGH I hate being mad.

No comments: