Thursday, May 28, 2009

blogging

Well...the year is almost over and it's been fun. It was my first time ever to have my own blog and boy oh boy has it been an experience. At first i really didn't like being tied down to just one topic to write about just because of the fact that i would spend more time thinking about what i was going to say to get my word requirement then actually enjoying the experience of blogging itself. Once the new term rolled around and we kind of got a new chance to start over with our blog things turned around for me. Before i really didn't enjoy blogging, but then i realized that so much goes on in my life that i can write and vent about that it really opened my eyes to the opportunity i had. At some points in my time of blogging I used it as a gateway to complain and vent about what i needed to say rather than taking it out on someone else. I really enjoyed the things i wrote about and it was something i might see myself continuing now that the term is done and our blogs are over. The one thing I would say was least enjoyable about blogging was the word requirement. I understand that as a teacher it is hard to get all the students to do what they are supposed to do without a limit set, but i think it would be a lot more enjoyable for me in the future to not worry about how long my post needs to be, but saying everything i need to say and being okay if its not long enough or if it is too long.

No comments: