Monday, May 4, 2009

famillyyyyyy

I love my family so much. My brother came home for the weekend. It is now his last week of his freshman year in college...well he is a semester ahead so i guess he kinda finished that a while ago but anyway he is home now. My cousin got married not to long ago and believe it or not no one in my family expected him to ever get married and his new wife is so perfect for him, I can't be happier for them. Since they got married my uncle from out of town came back for a visit. Just so you know most of my entire family lives in the surrounding area only like five to twenty minutes to drive to my house so when family from out of town comes in we try to get together and catch up. Well since people always come over to my house it was yet another frantic clean up throughout my household since my parents got the wise idea to cook up this get together the day before it actually happened. Well it was really fun once everyone got there but i didn't really have the chance to talk all that much due to the fact that it was a school night and i had homework and was way too tired to actually socialize. I felt kind of bad for not spending time with my family, but it's not like we don't get together at least once every two months or every major holiday so i'll have time to redeem myself.

No comments: